1. Tämä sivusto käyttää evästeitä. Jatkamalla tämän sivustoa käyttöä hyväksyt evästeidemme käytön. Lue lisää.
  2. Seuraavat Twitch-streamit: Hyvää Joulua ja Menestystä Vuoteen 2019!

PLO: nut straight vs flush? Button vs SB

Keskustelu osiossa 'Hand analysis' , aloittajana Warp, 15.6.2019.

Tagit:
  1. Warp

Warp Active Member

Saadut kiitokset:
    Hello Kyyberi ;)

PLO50 on Unibet.

I am button with 50BB, SB with 80BB, BB with 180BB
    I have A:diamond:K:diamond:J:spade:2:club:, action folds to me, I raise 2,5BB SB calls, BB folds

Flop comes K:club:Q:heart:T:heart:
    SB donks full pot into me, very quickly.
    If I reraise I get half my stack in. I checked it and was really considering it. But I am IP so I pray for a dry turn and call because he will donk turn, I get it in and I will double my stack.
    Turn: 7:heart:, fml
    He donks 2$ into a 8$ pot. Quarter pot size. I call.
    River 8:club:
    He pots it, I fold.

Too tight?

My thoughts: When I call the flop, I have something. And because I don't reraise flop that something could be a set or two pair, so he should protect and bet bigger? And if he wants value it is right here, not on river.
    But maybe he puts me on lower flush. When I call turn I most likely have either straight or set or lower flush.
    I know that my hand is face up, but should I therefold fold turn instead of calling? Against 2$ bet? Argh.

The problem is the river: he can just push me out, set, straight, lower flush all fold to a river potsize bet.
    So he does have bluffes there. And what are the odds, that button vs SB he actually has the nuts flush.
    But maybe he barrels just any better flush there, hmmm.
    If he knows that I know he knows...etc. Too many mind games. Was my line ok?

villain was good reg I'd say, whatever that's worth on Unibet

Tagit:
  2. Ghaleon

Ghaleon Well-Known Member
    Poker Coach

Saadut kiitokset:
    3 706
    My guess would be that we want to just repot flop and try to get it in when we have nuts. Especially with no redraws which mean any pairing or flush turn suck. Also A or J are sort of bad.

3. Kyyberi

Kyyberi Well-Known Member
    Ylläpidon jäsen Poker Coach Moderator

Saadut kiitokset:
    2 746
    Why 50bb, why open 2,5bb?

At least open always for pot.

On the flop, I doubt he has AJ. Might be AKhh or a set+fd. The easiest way is to raise pot and shove any non-heart turn. Other option is to call and raise all non-hh turns. Problem is that if opponent checks turn, it's quite easy for him to play it. I would raise. If you had opened 3,5bb you could raise to 32bb on the flop.

4. Warp

Warp Active Member

Saadut kiitokset:
    Hmmm. Without any hearts I really don't love it.

True about the sizing. What do on hearts turn? Just give up? if I raise flop I can't really fold turn, even if heart comes. so I am giving my opponent implied odds, he knows if I pot flop I basically have to pay him off with the rest of my stack.

5. Kyyberi

Kyyberi Well-Known Member
    Ylläpidon jäsen Poker Coach Moderator

Saadut kiitokset:
    2 746
    If you raise flop and he calls, what is his range?

Lataa...