1. Tämä sivusto käyttää evästeitä. Jatkamalla tämän sivustoa käyttöä hyväksyt evästeidemme käytön. Lue lisää.
  2. Seuraavat Twitch-streamit: Hyvää Joulua ja Menestystä Vuoteen 2019!

25€ 5max HU T9o

Keskustelu osiossa 'Hand analysis' , aloittajana Ghaleon, 15.2.2018.

1. Ghaleon

Ghaleon Well-Known Member
    Poker Coach

Saadut kiitokset:
    3 706
    So villain was reggy sort. No stats as this is relax network. I dont remember stacks or bets accurately but try to recreate spot as well as I remember.

So standard defend preflop. In flop this draw is not one I want to check-raise as semibluff as its too weak to stack off and too strong to raise-fold. So some T6 I might raise-fold or some combo draw raise-call.

Turn is interesting as it pairs bottom pair which hit my range way way more than his. So I decided to make sizable bet as semibluff and fold to raise. I would make same size with 7x. Villain calls and river is as blank as it get. I still want to have some bluffs in here so went for river shove. I think this is sort of perfect combo to do this as I want some decent equity for my hand and for river shove I dont really want to have spades. So solid looking line?

SB/BU: 5500
    BB, hero: 4500

Blionds 100/200

Hand T:club: 9:diamond:

Preflop BU raise to 400, hero call

Flop(800) Q:heart: 8:spade: 7:spade:
    Hero check, BU bets 300, Hero call

Turn 7:diamond: (1400)
    Hero bets 1000, BU call

River 2:heart: (3400)
    Hero shoves for 2800

Tagit:
  2. reepo

reepo Active Member

Saadut kiitokset:
    I like the check call on flop, not really sure about the turn lead.

Alot of players especially regs these days seem to often bet bottom pairs for this small sizings on the flop just to deny equity and cant really call turn bets with unimproved 7x hands. They most likely check back most 8x.

Problem is he still has more nutted hands than you on the turn, we can only have a couple of boats and i think this lead looks quite bluffy and we rep super thin.

Once he calls turn i think i'd just give up on this river, everything missed. I think at this point all we can really fold out is missed spades.

Would you ever lead Qx hands on the turn?

• Kiitos Kiitos x 1
  3. Ghaleon

Poker Coach

Saadut kiitokset:
    3 706
    My range for turn lead would be just 7x and some draws. Problem is that I would tend to check-raise flop with like QJ+ and I think donk betting top pair weak kicker is somewhat thin.

Sure he has more nutty hands in his range but those are actually decently small portion of his overall range. I would not be donk betting all draws as there is limited amount of value combos.

Personally in villain shoes I would check back most 7x as hands with decent equity wont fold to small bet usually anyway. So betting will just bloat pot and open possibility for BB to raise or usually just get low equity hands to fold.

River is one of those spots that I would not be bluffing much but at same time I want to have some of those as default. Like I will be calling preflop with pretty much 75o+ and maybe all 7xs and will call all of those on flop. So I think this combo is ok to add there to have some bluffs. Even if villain call always Qx+ there can still be good amount of 8x, 99-JJ, flush draws and maybe OESD.

#3 Ghaleon, 16.2.2018
    Viimeksi muokattu: 16.2.2018
    • Kiitos Kiitos x 1
  4. Neo1186

Neo1186 Well-Known Member

Saadut kiitokset:
    One question about your Turn betting range. Isn't it too strong with only 7x and draws for that sizing? And how do you expect opponent to react to your bet, like what hands will he call you on Turn?

5. Ghaleon

Poker Coach

Saadut kiitokset:
    3 706
    I think making it bigger on turn with range I defined would be fine if stacks were deeper. Now as played there was less than 1 PSB left on river so no need to make it bigger imo. I would expect villain to call some of more solid flush draws like Ax, any combo draw, Qx+ and probably some portion of time with JJ, 8x. Some portion of Qx might fold river but not sure.

One opinion I got on this spot would be to donk bet turn small with pretty much whole range I have which is sort of interesting option. Like probably around 500 sizing. Would work sort of blocker bet with some drawing hands, 8x and stronger hands like some Qx and 7x would work as balance.

• Kiitos Kiitos x 1
  6. YOULOSTBRO

YOULOSTBRO Well-Known Member

Saadut kiitokset:
    1 021
    i think neo was talking about betting way smaller which is a far superior play than a bigger size or than this one is

• Kiitos Kiitos x 1
  7. Neo1186

Neo1186 Well-Known Member

Saadut kiitokset:
    Yes I meant to imply that sizing is really big given that we have such a strong range. Was wondering if we should reduce the size or if we should add bluffs (and which one?) into our range. That's also why I asked how opponent is supposed to react, like if we expect he calls too much maybe this is the best line after all?

Lataa...